Code Review is an iOS app for reviewing Bitbucket and GitHub pull requests.
- Works on iPhone and iPad.
- Connect one or more Bitbucket and GitHub accounts.
- List and select repositories to view pull requests.
- View and filter the list of pull requests for a selected repository.
- Review pull request diff, side-by-side diff, file source and branch source files.
- Add, edit and delete comments, respond to comments.
- Approve, un-approve or merge pull requests.
- Navigate the pull request diff quicker using the Files screen.
- Rendered markdown in pull request descriptions and comments.
- Use arrow keys to move the focus in a list screen, from one row to another.
- Use Tab and Shift+Tab to move focus between elements on the screen.
- Press Enter to tap on a selected element such as a button or a list row.
- Shift + Enter to send the current draft comment.
- Press and hold the Command key to view all available keyboard shortcuts.